1. VCS is licensed, insured and bonded.
2. VCS provides the equipment and cleaning supplies needed to perform the requested service.
3. VCS' work is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied, simply notify VCS and we will re-clean the designated area(s).
4. VCS will send an electronic invoice the first day of the month for the previous month's services.
5. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice.
6. In the case of accidental damage, VCS will notify the client the next business day.
7. In the event of any change to the cleaning schedule, please notify VCS as soon as possible Larry at (717) 571-3995 to make other arrangements.